Table of Contents
- RAW Cost: 10gp
- RAW Weight: 8lbs
- Items: trowel, mason’s hammer, blocking chisel, saw, level, line, brush
- Crafting Restrictions: Requires a workshop.
- Mundane Item Crafting: None
- Magic Item Crafting: A select number of RAW magic items can be created.
- Artwork Creation: Can create stone artwork such as statues.
- QA Artwork Bonus: Artisan is granted a crafting inspiration dice that can be used on themselves or a crafting companion that is working on the same object during that crafting session.
- Structure Building: One of the core toolkits used when creating structures.
- Adventuring Utility: Can be granted a bonus when interacting with a stone object.
A mason is most about building something large, and they are not blueprint makers, but they are able to follow most blueprints and build something.
- History: Your expertise aids you in identifying a stone building’s date of construction and purpose, along with insight into who might have built it.
- Investigation: You gain additional insight when inspecting areas within stone structures.
- Perception: You can spot irregularities in stone walls or floors, making it easier to find trap doors and secret passages.
- Demolition: Your knowledge of masonry allows you to spot weak points in brick walls. You deal double damage to such structures with your weapon attacks.
Mason’s Tools Basic Use Difficulty Table
|Chisel a small hole in a stone wall||10|
|Find a weak point in a stone wall||15|
For much of the crafting for this skill set and tools, just use the Mundane Crafting rules unless there is something specific that the character wishes to create outside of the normal things.